Calcined coke is delivered to the Green Anode Plant area either by trucks or railway cars. Then it is transferred into storage silos prior to be directed to the relevant processing sections.
Coke handling at the Green Anode Plant
Fives’ solutions for coke handling and storage at the Green Anode Plant combine reliability, quality, sustainability and environmental protection.
Global design to avoid any degradation of the quality of coke:
- Regular coke particle distribution: concrete flat bottom storage silos with evenly distributed extractors allow homogeneous coke particle distribution
- Limited particle degradation: handling equipment such as belt conveyors, bucket elevators and vibrating feeders are smoothly operated to limit coke particles degradation
Equipment designed and selected with special care to minimize contamination:
- Dust containment: dust proof lifting chutes tightly adjusted are used to extract the coke from the trucks or railway cars. Dust collection points are provided in all sensitive areas and connected to a central bag filter to avoid dusty emissions to the surrounding
- No material leakage: connections between equipment are carefully designed to prevent any material leakage
Implementation of simple, state-of-the-art and proven solutions to confer to the coke handling facility the best reliability:
- Equipment high availability ratio: handling equipment is selected and designed to ensure high availability and to protect the operations from detrimental shutdown
- Easy operation & maintenance: access to all areas is carefully provided for regular preventive inspection
Green Anode Plant
Discover our technologies for Green Anode Plant.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here