ECL Flue Wall maintenance tools
A complete range of flue wall maintenance tools
Fives can supply a complete range of maintenance tools, from flue walls manufacturing to their destruction.
- Flue wall elevator used during the construction of the flue wall to minimize the operator intervention
- Flue wall brushing machine to clean the flue wall without any operator
- Flue wall straightener to limit the deformation of pits
- Flue wall maintenance platform to allow the maintenance team to work in safe conditions inside the pits
- Flue wall demotion grab to quickly destroy a flue wall
- Flue wall lifting beam to transform a new flue wall
- Top bloc grab to handle the special top part of the flue wall
Flue wall maintenance is essential to reduce operating costs in the furnace. Fives’ equipment helps aluminum producers to perform furnace maintenance thanks to tools:
- With an over 15-year life time
- Easy to use and with a high level of efficiency
- That minimize the impact on the ECL Fume Tending Assembly’ utilization rate
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here