Our maintenance team enables you to benefit from the full potential of your Overhead Cranes while meeting the highest safety standards.
The right expertise for your equipment:
- An expertise on Overhead Cranes and hoists of any brands
- A unique know-how gained through experience in the rigorous aluminium industry
- To reduce unplanned costs of maintenance
- To keep the value of your equipment
- To increase production and quality
- To maximize profitability and reliability
- To prevent breakdowns throughout equipment life cycle
Preventive maintenance on your Overhead Cranes helps you to maximize your productivity and to lower your costs while avoiding business disruptions
Turnkey maintenance: an optimum solution
Scope of services
- Technical assistance
- Preventive maintenance
Range of equipment
- All lifting & handling equipment
- Spare part assistance
- A dedicated team on-site
- HSE compliance
- Local subsidiaries and workshops
- Specialized engineers & technicians in every fields
|- 1 to 5-year contract|
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here