Fives’ Commitment to its Customers during Covid-19
The Fives’ teams have remained mobilized since the beginning of the pandemic to support their customers by implementing remote assistance and continuing operations and supply of spare parts.
Continuity of operations and supply of spare parts
- We have a supply chain and workshops in several countries through which we mitigate the effects of the Coronavirus.
- In workshops still open, we have taken Health and Safety measures to protect our employees and to carry on manufacturing.
- We constantly monitor the situation and carefully plan our operations and the delivery of spare parts to mitigate any impact on customers’ operations to the extent possible.
- We have accelerated the implementation of remote expertise to help our customers around the world to maintain business continuity, such as:
- The success story of a special crane remote audit in the Middle East (more about it)
- Remote assistance on equipment worldwide
- Remote commissioning support by our experts during equipment start-up in various plants
- We have developed Webinar Trainings Modules and eLearning-based Training Programs (Web courses)
- Our Back Office experts are mobilized to provide online monitoring and support for the remote analysis of our customers' connected equipment.
Fives' teams are available to respond to any request in order to allow clients to continue their activities.