Fives is able to propose audit services for all your handling and lifting equipment such as: Hoists, Jib cranes, Gantry cranes, Monorails,...
Thanks to a double expertise as equipment designer and global solution integrator, we can help our customers to optimize the availability and reliability of their installations
Good operation and maintenance practices ensure longer equipment lifetime. Regular audits allow for checking technical conditions and operating parameters towards original settings. Our team of experts in electricity, mechanics, automation, hydraulics and safety can carry out:
- Any type of audits
- Equipment life cycle analysis
- HSE assessments to check compliance with standards
1. Listen to customer
- Needs identification
- Technical diagnostic of the equipment including life cycle and end of life approach, data collection, critical issue assessment, risk analysis
- Identification of potential upgrade
- Status of certification
- A comprehensive report highlighting operation and maintenance good practices with benefits to expect
Analyse of your equipment life cycle to provide end of life solutions, monitoring actions or modernisation program.
The assessment consists in both an office and on-site study, performed in 6 steps.
Six different steps:
• Step 1. Data collection
• Step 2. Life cycle analysis
• Step 3. Calculation and FEA (Finite Element Analysis)
• Step 4. Mechanical and electrical on-site inspections
• Step 5. Final report
• Step 6. Propositions of improvement. Corrective actions can be undertaken in order to ensure safe and efficient duty for the remaining equipment life time.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here