Relying on several back offices (France and Canada), our technicians and engineers have the right expertise to accompany and train your team. The courses are constantly evolving to meet new technologies and they are customized to fit to any specific needs.
- Improvement of diagnostics and repairs.
- A dedicated support to your team in order to review the best practices and allow for improvements.
- Development of internal competencies to minimize equipment downtime.
- All of our trainings conclude by a recognized certificate
- Available in French or English
- At Fives Services inc.’s headquarters, subsidiaries or in your premises
We offer 3 different training levels :
Full training: for your operators,
Detailed training on equipment:
Compressors, Hydraulic centrals…
- Machinery used at its highest level of performance thanks to a more qualified staff
- High performance and longevity thanks to a better operation and maintenance of equipment
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here